1) Thai Green Tea
2) Place 2 cups of green tea in a big sauce pot
3) Add 1/2 gal. of water and bring to a boil, then shut off the heat and let it sit until cool.
4) With a screen mesh pull out all the green tea leaves.
5) Put half of the green leaves in a blender with half of the water and puree.repeat until all the leaves are finished.
6) Pour all the puree back into the big sauce pan and then add another half gal.of water.Bring to just under a boil and then shutdown and cool.
7) Pour the green tea water thru a mesh filter. Then save the leaves and use as a mask great for the skin.
TO ORDER GREEN TEA OR COFFEE CLICK